Participate in ‘I Belong’ diversity and inclusion game

iBelong

The WVU women's basketball team is proud to host the 4th annual "I Belong” Day as the Mountaineers battle nationally-ranked Baylor Saturday, Jan. 29, at 2 p.m. Gates open at 12:30 p.m. 

A collaborative effort between the WVU Athletics Department, the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and WVU Student Engagement and Leadership, “I Belong” is a celebration of diversity and inclusion in Morgantown.

The theme of diversity and inclusion will carry throughout the afternoon, as members of the Morgantown community and WVU student body will be showcased pregame and throughout the contest.

Registration is open for organizations interested in participating in this event. Tables may feature activities, informational sheets and giveaways promoting diversity and inclusion within your organizations. 

Participants will receive an “I Belong” t-shirt and free admission to the game for themselves and their families and friends. 

Find more information and the link to register for the event.

For more information, contact David Simms, assistant director of athletics marketing, at david.simms@mail.wvu.edu