March 1-5 is Employee Appreciation Week. Take the opportunity to celebrate your team for the extraordinary service they've demonstrated over the past year. Check out some ways you can recognize and show appreciation in a meaningful way using our WVU Appreciation and Recognition Website.
This year, we are holding our second Go Beyond create-a-card contest focusing on the WVU core value of “Service.”
Entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
1) Theme of design represents the value “Appreciation.”
2) Design elements reflect the WVU Brand Guidelines.
3) Format should be JPG, 500 x 300 px.
4) Only submit your work (no proprietary images).
5) Must be a WVU staff or faculty member to enter.
Entries will be accepted via email to LOD@mail.wvu.edu with the subject “Go Beyond Card Contest.” The deadline to submit designs is Thursday (March 4) at 5 p.m.
The winner will receive a personalized T-shirt featuring their winning design, WVU swag and a surprise virtual visit from the STAR Team.
Contact the Leadership and Organization Development team at LOD@mail.wvu.edu or 304-293-7217 with any questions.