Celebrate WVU's 150th Anniversary with the College of B&E
The College of Business and Economics will celebrate WVU's 150th Anniversary this week (Sept. 11-15). B&E has a great line-up of events scheduled, and we encourage all students, faculty, staff and alumni to attend these events:
- Monday (Sept.11) – Take a Break for Cake, B&E 4th Floor Atrium, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday (Sept. 12) – Rise & Shine Breakfast, B&E 3rd Floor Atrium, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Wednesday (Sept. 13) – B&E Freebies at B&E Career Fair, WVU Student Rec Center, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday (Sept. 14) – B&E Ice Cream Social, B&E 4th Floor Atrium, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday (Sept. 15) – "Tastes from B&E" Tailgate Celebration, back yard between B&E and Life Sciences, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. (alumni food vendors, games, big prizes; must be present to win).
Also, follow @wvucobe on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for a chance to win WVU apparel and merchandise throughout the week.For more information visit the College of Business and Economics 150th Birthday webpage.